November 13, 2022
TL;DV, Bardeen AI, Sunsama, & More
At a glance
Welcome to the new friends of the A Players newsletter who have joined us since last week!
This Week: 10 of the most useful websites on the internet
Record any call in Google Meet or Zoom with the click of a button.
• Access the recording immediately after the call
• Timestamp key moments during meetings
• Transcribe in 20+ languages
• Clip parts of calls for sharing
Bardeen saves you time by automating repetitive tasks with a shortcut.
• Hundreds of pre-built automations for all your favourite web apps
• Scrape data from any web page with one-click
• Run manual tasks automatically
Bring in tasks from all your tools into one place, and onto your calendar.
• Pull in tasks from Trello, Gmail, Asana, and more
• Track your tasks & calendar in one place
• Prioritize your work day by day
An extension that generates beautiful step-by-step guides with screenshots, while you work.
• Save hours of screenshots and writing instructions
• Answer questions quickly—no more repetitive training sessions
Built around the two principles that sleep researchers agree affect how we feel and perform: sleep debt and circadian rhythm.
RISE tracks how much sleep you owe your body & predicts your daily energy schedule.
Real performance, real wellbeing.
Finding Google Analytics too complicated or looking for a lightweight alternative?
Plausible is your answer.
• Simple to use
• Lightweight and open source
• No cookies and fully compliant with GDPR, CCPA, and PECR
Capture and share Twitter or LinkedIn posts as beautiful images.
(1) Drop the link in
(2) Change the colour or background
(3) Re-size and toggle on/off the responses
(4) Download and share wherever you please
Turn off the firehose of news feeds with one daily email from Mailbrew (that includes all your news feeds in one place).
Your favorite sources.
Your favorite newsletters.
All in one place.
Find any doc, create new ones, and follow your teammates' projects—all from your new tab.
Don’t ever hunt for that link again.
Quickly access your work when you need it.
Find anything you’ve worked on recently in a few keystrokes.
Use TinyPNG to shrink images for your apps and sites—without sacrificing image quality.
Tiny PNG’s will use less bandwidth and help your apps and sites load faster.
There you have it, 10 of the most useful websites I've used.
I hope you found these as helpful as I have.
P.S. — If you're looking for a new gig, I might be able to help!
I've recently started an application-only talent collective to help you find your next big play.
Members of the A Players Talent Collective get warm intros to companies vetted by me—including Figma, Stripe, Coinbase, Brex, Peloton, Affirm, Amazon, Paypal, and many more.
It's completely free for candidates. There's no obligations. The directory is curated by me and you can be public or anonymous.
My goal is to help you find your next great role.
If you're in the market for a new gig, head over to A Players and apply!
🔗 Favourite links of the week 🔗
- Making Good Decisions as a Product Manager (relevant for any role)
- Speed matters: Why working quickly is more important than it seems
- Unwavering Focus | Dandapani
This week’s newsletter is brought to you by Hypefury.
Hypefury is your secret weapon for Twitter growth.
Grow a large and engaged audience with powerful automated actions such as:
- Automatic retweeting of your highest performing tweets
- Auto-append call-to-actions—like subscribe to newsletter—onto your best tweets
- Auto-DM messages to those that interact with your tweets
Starting growing on Twitter here.
See you again next week!