Welcome to the new friends of the A Players newsletter who have joined us since last week!
Interested in becoming a multidisciplinary thinker?
The Latticework is an application only, all-in community providing the most thoughtful approach I’ve seen to learning the big ideas from the big disciplines. I’ve been a member for 1 year and am now proud to offer my community priority access to join as well as a sneak preview of some of the key content. Head over using this link to check it out.
This Week: 10 insanely useful free websites
Ever wondered what technology the most successful startups in the world are using?
Wonder no more.
CT provides a curation of the design, research, code, support, and feedback tools of the best tech teams.
Excel Formula Bot
Using excel, but forgot the right formula? @bresslertweets has you sorted.
Excel Formula Bot uses AI to transform text instructions to an excel formula.
The result? No more remembering complicated excel formulas.
Synchronise your events between your personal and work calendars, while excluding private details.
• Fewer conflicts
• Better privacy
• One source of truth for your personal & work calendar
Kill two birds with one stone with TypeLit:
1) Improve your typing skills
2) Learn from any book in the world
How? TypeLit provides typing practice on any of your favourite books—or you can choose from dozens of pre-loaded classics.
Practice Typing, Read Lit | TypeLit.io
Test your typing while reading great books like Alice in Wonderland, 1984, Dracula, and The Art of War — or import your own material!
Create professional videos—with no prior knowledge of video creation—using AI avatars, all from the comfort of your laptop.
• Web-based app with diverse AI avatars
• Create custom avatars
• 60+ languages
Think of myNoise as free noise-canceling headphones.
It can create any noise you like to mask those you don’t:
• Busy streets
• Noisy colleagues
• Loud cafes or restaurants
You can listen to rain, white noise, or even the Ocean!
Need to edit a PDF but don’t want to pay for an expensive Adobe subscription?
PDF24 allows you to access everything you need to handle PDFs online and be more productive—completely free.
Did you take a great photo but there's an object you need to remove?
With Cleanup.pictures, you can remove any unwanted object, defect, person or text from your pictures in seconds.
Find the best way to get from A to B, anywhere in the world.
Compare every possible transport option all in one search:
• Bike share
Where to next?
Find the best online courses in the world, all in one place.
Class Central aggregates courses from:
• 1000 Universities (Harvard, Stanford, etc.)
• 70 Providers (Coursera, Udemy, etc.)
• 600 Institutions (Google, Amazon, etc.)
There you have it, 10 insanely useful free websites.
I hope you found these as helpful as I have.
P.S. Whenever you're ready, there are 2 ways I can help you:
- Are you a software developer? Join my application only community with top companies recruiting for developer roles. It's free and you can stay completely anonymous. Find a Job
- Looking to grow or get more exposure on your brand? Showcase your business to 14,000 people inside this newsletter.
🔗 Favourite links of the week 🔗
- You Can Achieve Anything If You Focus On ONE Thing
- RICE score: A prioritization framework for estimating the value of ideas
- Multi-Tasking and Our Greatest Fear
This week’s newsletter is brought to you by Hypefury.
Hypefury is your secret weapon for Twitter growth.
Grow a large and engaged audience with powerful automated actions such as:
- Automatic retweeting of your highest performing tweets
- Auto-append call-to-actions—like subscribe to newsletter—onto your best tweets
- Auto-DM messages to those that interact with your tweets
Starting growing on Twitter here.
See you again next week!