Welcome to the new friends of the A Players newsletter who have joined us since last week!
This Week: 10 incredibly useful free websites
Do you ever just need somewhere quick to write something down when you’re on your computer? Me too.
Type “Blankslate.io” into a new tab and you’ll get a notepad in your browser.
You can then:
• Save your note
• Export as a PDF
• Save as a Google Doc
Think of myNoise as free noise-canceling headphones.
It can create any noise you like to mask those you don’t:
• Busy streets
• Noisy colleagues
• Loud cafes or restaurants
You can listen to waterfalls, rain, white noise, or even the Ocean!
How many times have you looked at the same message sitting in your inbox that you kept there "just so you don't forget"?
FollowUpThen is an email address that can be added to any email to create an automatic follow-up reminder.
Find the best way to get from A to B, anywhere in the world.
Compare every possible transport option all in one search:
• Bike share
Where to next?
Did you take a great photo with an object you want to remove?
With Cleanup.pictures, you can remove any unwanted object, defect, person or text from your pictures in seconds.
You can also remove backgrounds & watermarks.
Found a great image or PDF online and want to save the text within it?
Use Online OCR to extract text from any image using Optical Character Recognition software.
You can also convert PDF’s to Doc’s & other file formats easily.
Need to edit a PDF but don’t want to pay for an expensive Adobe subscription?
PDF24 allows you to access everything you need to handle PDFs online and be more productive—completely free.
Send large files (up to 5GB) fast without worrying about the security of documents, images, or videos.
(1) Select the files you want to encrypt
(2) Create a shareable link or send it by email
Record, transcribe, and document all of your meetings—never worry about taking notes again because Airgram does it for you.
• Live transcribe with one click
• Collaborate on meeting notes
• Extract highlights with clips
Build a diagram from your browser & export it to anywhere you like—completely free of charge. Forever.
Has everything you expect from a professional diagramming tool and you can even collaborate with shared cursors in real-time.
There you have it, 10 of the most useful websites I've used.
I hope you found these as helpful as I have.
P.S. Whenever you're ready, there are 3 ways I can help you:
- Interested in becoming a multidisciplinary thinker? The Latticework is an application only, all-in community providing the most thoughtful approach I’ve seen to learning the big ideas from the big disciplines. I’ve been a member for 1 year and am now proud to offer my community priority access to join as well as a sneak preview of some of the key content. Head over using this link to check it out.
- Are you a software developer? Join my application only community with top companies recruiting for developer roles. It's free and you can stay completely anonymous. Find a Job
- Looking to grow or get more exposure on your brand? Showcase your business to 13,000 people inside this newsletter.
🔗 Favourite links of the week 🔗
This week’s newsletter is brought to you by Hypefury.
Hypefury is your secret weapon for Twitter growth.
Grow a large and engaged audience with powerful automated actions such as:
- Automatic retweeting of your highest performing tweets
- Auto-append call-to-actions—like subscribe to newsletter—onto your best tweets
- Auto-DM messages to those that interact with your tweets
Starting growing on Twitter here.