Welcome to the new friends of the A Players newsletter who have joined us since last week!
A big thank you to our sponsors who keep this newsletter free for our community:
Today's issue is sponsored by Happy Habits. A simple daily email with one habit and visual artwork for anyone who wants a morning dose of positive energy. Behind each Happy Habit email are two brothers creating with deep thought and care. Subscribe free.
This Week: 9 YouTube Channels that Will Accelerate Your Learning
• Science-based tools for improving our health
• How our brain connects with our organs
Welcome to the official Huberman Lab YouTube channel. The Huberman Lab podcast is hosted by Dr. Andrew Huberman, a neuroscientist and tenured professor of neurobiology and oph...
• Explanations of the workings of the world using science
I explore the world using science. That's pretty much all there is to it. Watch 2 videos. If you learn something AWESOME, please subscribe if you feel like I earned it. Conta...
Talks at Google
What? Influential thinkers, creators, makers, and doers discuss:
• Global issues
• Future of Work
• Existential Issues
• Technological Innovation
• Interpersonal Relationships
We are the RSA. The royal society for arts, manufactures and commerce. We unite people and ideas in collective action to create opportunities to regenerate our world. We invit...
What? Free educational material from thousands of MIT courses:
• Computer Science
• Everything under the sun…
What? Courses on:
• World history
• and more
At Crash Course, we believe that high-quality educational videos should be available to everyone for free! Subscribe for weekly videos from our current courses! Right now, we'...
What? World class education on:
• and more
Khan Academy is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization with the mission of providing a free, world-class education for anyone, anywhere. Our interactive practice problems, articles,...
What? Short explanatory videos on:
Share your videos with friends, family, and the world
There you have it, 9 YouTube Channels that can teach you more than School and University combined.
I hope you found these as helpful as I have.
P.S. Whenever you're ready, there are 3 ways I can help you:
- Interested in becoming a multidisciplinary thinker? The Latticework is an application only, all-in community providing the most thoughtful approach I’ve seen to learning the big ideas from the big disciplines. I’ve been a member for 1 year and am now proud to offer my community priority access to join as well as a sneak preview of some of the key content. Head over using this link to check it out.
- Are you a software developer? Join my application only community with top companies recruiting for developer roles. It's free and you can stay completely anonymous. Find a Job
- Looking to grow or get more exposure on your brand? Showcase your business to 15k people inside this newsletter.
🔗 Favourite links of the week 🔗
- How To Write Your Most Successful Blog Post Ever
- How to write a book in 30 days
- The day you became a better writer
See you again next week!